Book Signings in December!


On December 14th I will be at Shirley Plantation in beautiful Charles City, Virginia, for a book signing from 1-4 pm.  I will be joined by Cynthia Howerter, co-author (with LaTan Murphy) of "God's Provision in Tough Times" which I contributed to.  Also, Mary Miley will be signing copies of both her Christmas books and her recent mystery release, which won an award for best debut in suspense and mystery.  Afterwards, we'll be dining at the Charles City Tavern.


This coming Friday and Saturday, December 6th and 7th I'll be signing copies of my books at Edgehill Community Center in Yorktown, Virginia.

I will have a guaranteed minimum of TEN sets of the "A Cup of Christmas Cheer" book set from Guidepost Books at EACH of the book signings.  These wonderful hardcover gift sets SOLD OUT in their first printing and have already gone into second print!  So if you are in the vicinity of either book signing, that would be a great place to get your hands on these popular books immediately!