You can sign up to receive my newsletter into your email box by contacting me at Cfpagels@gmail.com and put "subscribe" in your subject line.
August 2015 Newsletter
Pagel’s Pages Third Edition
THANKS for being a newsletter subscriber!!! Look for SPECIAL giveaways for my readers, embedded in this newsletter!!!
News About Carrie Fancett Pagels:
Carrie’s second book in the Christy Lumber Camp Series, The Lumberjacks’ Ball, Hit #1 on new releases in the Christian Historical Romance list in April 2015!
● The Fruitcake Challenge, part of the Christmas Traditions Eight-in-One Collection, is available now (Forget-Me-Not-Press, August 2015) and hit the #1 Spot on Hot New Releases in Christian Anthologies on Amazon, PTL!
Seven of my newsletter subscribers, who email me back, will receive an ebook copy of this collection, available now on Amazon!
● Lilacs for Juliana, Book 3 in the Christy Lumber Camp Series released (August 15, 2015) on Amazon!!! Twelve of my newsletter members, who email me back after reading this newsletter, will receive an ebook copy!)
Author Debbie Lynne Costello’s endorsement for Lilacs for Juliana:
Charming, romantic, and vivid details. This author packs a whole lot into her novella and leaves you with a sigh.
Lilacs for Juliana takes you to the Lumbercamps of Michigan. Carrie Fancett Pagels did a beautiful job taking you back in time when lumbering in Michigan was a way of life for many. You feel you’re right there with her characters as she has flushed each one out and leaves you with a three dimensional person that you can easily fall in love with. Ms. Pagels puts so much into her novella that you walk away with the satisfaction of reading a full length book.
Follow the story of the librarian, Juliana Beauchamps who sets her sights on Richard Christy a local lumberjack and root for her as she battles to keep her job when a library board member resents having a female librarian and seeks to get her fired.
● The Substitute Bride is set to release in September of 2015 as part of the O’ Christmas Town Series with multiple authors.
Upcoming Events with Carrie:
A SPECIAL INVITATION
To my Lilac & Pink Launch party, a private event on Facebook
To attend the Lilac & Pink party, either send me an email message or a FB Private Message, requesting an invitation to the event! This party is ONLY for my Pagels’ Pals private FB group & my Newsletter Subscribers and their friends (you may invite your reader friends)!!!
(open parties—no invitation required to attend)
on Friday, September 4,
on September 7
This is my SECOND newsletter, with the photographs removed.
Carrie Fancett Pagels’ Updates!!!
· Family Fiction’s The Story 2014 Anthology has released. This collection includes Carrie’s winning story, “The Quilting Contest”! Available from Salem Publishing, it includes the overall winner’s story (the amazing Amy Green of Bethany House!) and all 50 winners’ stories PLUS some material from the incomparable Karen Kingsbury!!!
Link to purchase http://www.salempublications.com/the-story-from-karen-kingsbury-and-family-fiction-magazine/
· Carrie’s Christmas novella, The Fruitcake Challenge is the first book in the Christy Lumber Camp Series and will be getting an updated cover to go with the new series!
· PTL The Fruitcake Challenge was nominated for Family Fiction Book of the Year 2014!!!
· The Fruitcake Challenge hit the #1 spot on Amazon’s Bestsellers in Christian Historical Fiction and also stayed on the Bestseller list for four months!
· Book signing in Yorktown was successful and fun!
Purchase Carrie’s novella on Amazon. Available in ebook and paperback. Also available on Barnes and Noble.
Upcoming sequel to The Fruitcake Challenge – The Lumberjacks’ Ball releases in April!
The Lumberjacks' Ball Cover Reveal!!!
The Lumberjacks’ Ball Blurb
A decade after surviving a brutal attack, a mercantile owner’s daughter seeks to begin her life anew in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. A gifted craftsman wishes to leave his lumberjack life and seeks employment at her new store. When his presence dredges up memories she sought to suppress, she must learn to overcome her demons. Can affection grow between the cabinetmaker and the proprietress of St. Ignace’s newest business? And will they survive to attend The Lumberjacks’ Ball?
Blog Hop & Giveaways!!!
Blog hop with giveaways going on NOW through March 24th! Stop by: SEVEN blogs and leave a comment for a chance to win the grand prize of a basket of surprise goodies!!! Giveaways of Carrie’s books at every blog stop, so leave a comment on each one!!!
Connect with Carrie